A chrome-less player for YouTube movies!
Use this player to show your favorite YouTube movies on your page! Or easily transform your Youtube movie into a HTML background!
Also available as WordPress® component.
You can find the WordPress plugin here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpmbytplayer/ The WordPress component is internationalized and it’s available in English, Italian and Spanish (thanks to Andrew Kurtis http://www.webhostinghub.com). below a short tutorial on how to install and configure it on your WordPress site.
What’s new in 3.2.9:
- Bugfix: The anchor point was not properly set by the “optimizeDislay” method
What’s new in 3.2.8:
- Bugfix: Better Optimize display management
What’s new in 3.2.7:
- Bugfix: The video ddn’t start muted anymore
What’s new in 3.2.6:
- Bugfix: The YTPlaylist() method ddn’t work anymore due to a bug introduced on the YTPGetPlayer() one
What’s new in 3.2.5:
- Bugfix: StartAt was buggy and didn’t work anymore.
What’s new in 3.2.3:
- Feature: Refined the “playOnlyIfVisible” option behavior to pause the video if not visible on the screen.
What’s new in 3.2.2:
- Bug fix: On mobile, the YTPToggleVolume method didn’t work as expected. Now you can mute/unmute video without any problem.
What’s new in 3.2.1:
- New feature: Added “playOnlyIfVisible” property to play the video only if it is visible on screen.
What’s new in 3.1.12:
- Bug fix: Solved a bug with the YTPlaylist YTPPlayNext method that some times didn’t work as aspected.
What’s new in 3.1.11:
- Bug fix: Options were not stored correctly and the last player was overwritin the options of previously initialized players.
What’s new in 3.1.9:
- Updated the “onError” function to fire the user callback before the default error methods.