A chrome-less player for YouTube movies!
Use this player to show your favorite YouTube movies on your page! Or easily transform your Youtube movie into a HTML background!
Also available as WordPress® component.
You can find the WordPress plugin here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpmbytplayer/ The WordPress component is internationalized and it’s available in English, Italian and Spanish (thanks to Andrew Kurtis http://www.webhostinghub.com). below a short tutorial on how to install and configure it on your WordPress site.
What’s new in 3.0.16:
- Bug fix: On OSX Yosemite with Safari 10.1 the video didn’t start.
What’s new in 3.0.14:
- New feature: added the “remember_last_time” option to restart the video from the left point when the page is reload or when user came back to the page. If you have the same video on different pages it will remember the left point cross pages.
What’s new in 3.0.12:
- Bug fix: If the target element had a background image it was removed.
What’s new in 3.0.11:
- New feature: you can add two new callbacks on player initialization: onReady and onError (read Documentation).
What’s new in 3.0.10:
- Bug fix: The YT logo was appearing on the bottom right corner.
What’s new in 3.0.8:
- New feature: Added a new jQuery.fn.YTPPlayIndex() method to play a specific video using YTPlaylist().
- Bug fix: Solved a bug within the jQuery.fn.YTPPlayNext method.
What’s new in 3.0.6:
- Bug fix: If the video was paused and the window lost focus once back the video start playing.
- Bug fix: If the video was paused the play/pause events didn’t fired.
What’s new in 3.0.5:
- New feature: Added new event: “YTPUnavailable” fired if player is set as background on mobile.
- Bug fix: there was an error if “showControls” was set to false.
What’s new in 3.0.3:
- New feature: Added “align” option to define the behavior of the video on window resize.
What’s new in 3.0.2:
- Add a new “mask” option to set a mask or a set of masks for the player.