A chrome-less player for YouTube movies!
Use this player to show your favorite YouTube movies on your page! Or easily transform your Youtube movie into a HTML background!
Also available as WordPress® component.
You can find the WordPress plugin here: http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wpmbytplayer/ The WordPress component is internationalized and it’s available in English, Italian and Spanish (thanks to Andrew Kurtis http://www.webhostinghub.com). below a short tutorial on how to install and configure it on your WordPress site.
What’s new in 3.0.6:
- Bug fix: If the video was paused and the window lost focus once back the video start playing.
- Bug fix: If the video was paused the play/pause events didn’t fired.
What’s new in 3.0.5:
- New feature: Added new event: “YTPUnavailable” fired if player is set as background on mobile.
- Bug fix: there was an error if “showControls” was set to false.
What’s new in 3.0.3:
- New feature: Added “align” option to define the behavior of the video on window resize.
What’s new in 3.0.2:
- Add a new “mask” option to set a mask or a set of masks for the player.
What’s new in 3.0.1:
- Bug fix: Randomly the video freezed on Safari at start up. This issue has been fixed
What’s new in 2.9.14:
- Bug fix: If there were more then one players initialized as DOM element players only one resized on window resized.
What’s new in 2.9.13:
- Bug fix: YTPReady could have fired infinitly using YTPlaylist() method.
What’s new in 2.9.11:
- Feature: Video should start faster.