An HTML5 player for your music! Pietro Bicocchi – Allegro
This is a GUI implementation of Happyworm jPlayer plugin, an HTML5 audio engine, developed on jQuery framework, that let you listen mp3 and ogg file over the html5 audio tag where supported or using an invisible flash player where not supported. For more informations about html5 browsers’ support go to jPlayer documentation site.
Also available as WordPress® component.
You can find the WordPress plugin here:
What’s new in 1.8.5 release:
- Bug fix: Added a patch to jPlayer that should have fixed that Android bug. Now works correctly on Android devices too.
What’s new in 1.8.1 release:
- Feature: The player size is more accurate.
- Feature: The player is now rendered as DIV instead of TABLE.
- The skinMaker has been redesigned.
- ! IMPORTANT:
If you are updating from a previous version you have to replace the CSS file (many classes has been redefined).
What’s new in 1.7.7 release:
- Feature: Updated to jPlayer 2.5.0.